Well, well well,
I am experiencing a learning curve – the likes of which I have not seen since Nursing School!
Needless to say – my lofty ambitions – those to finish my Website – little old me – in one week – is a noble goal but laughable one!
I was thinking that ME designing and building my website is akin to telling a football player “Yeah, you can play for the NFL, but dude, you’re gonna have to design and make your own uniforms and shoes….
long story short…..
I am NOW shooting for JULY 1 GRAND Opening of my ART WEBSITE!!!
and Let me see how that goes….
In the meantime – here is a new abstract!
It took me all of 6 hours to come up with my log0 which I am going to share with you my loyal friends…
I think/hope it will work…it feels right…I actually looked up…
Here are 10
Does your logo –
1. Appeals to Customers? well?
2. Alludes to a problem I can solve? – Sure, you need color – I got color!
3. Does it make a strong impression?
4. Is it memorable?
5. Is it simple – like could you put it on a T shirt r a business card?
6.Is it clean and have a high impact – I dunno – you tell me!
7. Does it communicate trustworthiness – Huh?I think?
8. Is it timeless? – Only time will tell!
9. Is it adaptable?
10. Does it encourage different interpretation and levels of engagement?
Geez….I am in so far over my head….But I have been much deeper than this – remember – I was as Actress who became a Nurse who became – or I like to say – WENT BACK TO BEING an Artist…
I GOT THIS!!!
Just might take a little longer than I thought.
That’s okay cause I got time!
Thank you for your patience!!!!
and in the meantime – I am posting daily on a 4 of my INSTAGRAMS