We are returning today from our Outer Banks Spring Break Vacation – it was total BLISS – the week was heavenly – lots of BEACH and Board games, card games and sunsets ! – 3 meals together for 7 days…a total luxury…and enough to refill my tank for the homestretch that lies ahead….
Here are 10 very Clever and Creative solutions for hiding your Television.
1. This is the most common and my favorite solution….the Classic…TV among Art
2. BEHIND A MIRROR!
3. HERE IS SOME VERY FANCY CARPENTRY…VERY NICE!
4. Now you see it….
5. HONEY, could you run upstairs…and watch some TV on the way!? I LOVE THIS!!!
6. The ART Hides the TV! I think we watch so much that the ART would permanently sit above the TV.
7. Inside a Cabinet is still an option…
8. You KNOW I LOVE MY Barn Doors!!!
and this image (unsourced) from Pinterest…love it!
9. Architectural and Design Camoflage…clever and beautiful distractions…
10. Behind a Map!
I love the creativity and in many cases craftsmanship…behind these solutions…I do have to laugh, especially at myself…at how much I try to mask the TV…despite the fact that it does bring me great joy…I mean…all the old movies..and NETFLIX, HBO, AMC – ‘MAD MEN”, “GIRLS” (which went too fast!) “VEEP”!!!!!…These shows are fantastic!!!…I still get outside! It is all about balance…
SPEAKING OF MAD MEN….HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AS OBSESSED AS ME?
5 MORE EPISODES…
DO YOU HID YOUR TV??? and how??? tell me!!!