THE FAMILY GOT ELLA IN GERMANY WHEN THEY WERE STATIONED THERE AND
Her breed name is Amelie von der wilder Horde translated to
“AMELIE OF THE WILD BUNCH”…
BEST NAME EVER!!!!
I JUST CALL HER SWEET ELLA.
SHE IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SETTER. I WANT TO LAY DOWN NEXT TO HER AND TAKE A NAP.
- The English Setter dog breed was named for its practice of “setting,” or crouching low, when it found birds so the hunter could throw his net over them.
- English setters are very sociable dogs. They enjoy being with both people and other dogs.
- The English setter is an intensely friendly dog. He does not do well banished to the backyard or to a doghouse.
- The color of the coat can be white with overlay markings of different colors like; Blue belton (white with black), Orange belton (white with orange), Lemon belton (white with lemon), Liver belton(white with liver), or tricolor (blue or liver belton with tan markings) etc.
- Great with kids!!! But not apartment dogs…need lots of exercise.
I LOVE SetteRS!!!!! My Mom used to breed Irish and English setters when I was a kid. I LOVED having the puppies around…sooooooooo soft!!!!
I am so excited about the line up of DOGS…so many beautiful friends with amazing stories and fantastic personalities. Thank you for sharing them with me!
I know many of you are anxious to get back to “HOME STUFF” and I promise we will…We are presently in the process of getting our house ready to go BACK onto the market after a two month break. Round II !!!!
Check out this amazing photo that the Photographer got with a DRONE of our property…do you see why it is so hard to leave this place!!!
See you tomorrow!