take a nap?
catch up on my thoughts…
plot my new moves…and I have many up my sleeves!
BEGINNING WITH…The Boys room – I have the fabric already for drapes, pillows, having the chair upholstered.
and the above fabrics are for the kids bath…
|these are a few of the fabrics I have.
|I am contemplating doing an aqua/hot pink Union jack here?
7. Bed for Phoebe…old one paint it?
|IKEA EDLAND Bed
8. Tile, tile tile, all the bathrooms
9. and on the subject of bathrooms, ours needs a new shower and wall tile.
10. Conferences – I am booked for two – I am so excited to learn more and meet people I read daily!
11. Meet the Novogratz’s! I just think they are super cool and I want them to see my ART!
That is enough list making for now.
I would like to take/steal this opportunity and perhaps take advantage of my audience to ask if anyone has ever had a separated shoulder, the ac joint injury? (not to be confused with the acl knee injury) I would love to hear what types of treatments are available etc etc. there is nothing like personal experience..and I may need to be deciding things like surgery or no surgery…so if anyone has anything to share – I would be eternally grateful!
My best to all of you as we take on this blank slate of a year! if you too feel overwhelmed…just start with a list. and here is another hint…do not write what you won’t do...ONLY what you WILL do…it feels better…trust me!