HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I have always found that when I say something I plan to do out LOUD, declare my intentions…that they become more tangible…and become one step closer to becoming a reality.
So HERE, to you, I state my
10 PERSONAL GOALS for 2015
1. HOST 3 SHOWS OF MY ART – in at least TWO cities other than my own. Richmond, Boston and New York are on my list, but I would also like to have a show in a vacation community such a Martha’s Vineyard or The Hampton’s.
2. Update my Passport and USE IT!
3.UPGRADE my ART website.
4. Utilize Social Media in a more productive way to connect my self and my ARTWORK with the world .
5. Have professional photos taken of our home.
6. Okay, I have had photos…but I would like to have an article in a National magazine…about me and my art. And you guys can hep me figure out what to wear!!!! I want to inspire people to follow their hearts and dreams.
7. Take a yoga class. I got the pants!
8. Attend at least one professional conference…maybe the Design Bloggers Conference…
9. Meet Jonathan Adler.
10. Lay the foundation for a Book based on my Blog...Home and ARTwork.
I am so excited to get rolling in the New Year. I only have two more weeks of wearing the BIG BOOT post bunionectomy and soon I will be able to get back to the gym…which is where I not only keep fit but binge-watch TV shows on my iPad mini! Over the past year I have watched all the seasons of Dexter, Breaking Bad, The Killing, One Tree Hill, Mad Men, Weeds, Orange is the New Black, countless movies…and more! Does anyone know how long after a bunionectomy you have to wait to do the elliptical?
What are some of your personal goals for 2015????I would love to know!
10 thoughts on “MY PERSONAL GOALS FOR 2015”
I enjoy your blog so much. I have a home built in 1920
And I am inspired by your beautiful Country House!
Cheers for a Happy 2015!
I ❤️ Your goals and I hope to see more art!
I would buy your book in a second! I live in Boston and do hope that you have a gallery show this year!
Sara! You made my day! Happy new Year! xo
Lesli, these are inspiring goals!
I have no doubt you can achieve them,
except perhaps the yoga.
When would you slow down enough to do yoga? 🙂
My brother lives and works on Martha’s Vineyard. He may be a connection for you…
You may be right about the yoga…it has had a revolving place on my “list” for many years! But it is good to dream!
Yes, yes…Your bother can connect me to MV…lets keep this conversation going! What an incredible place to LIVE and visit..how lucky your family is!!! Happy New Year! xo
Hi! I’d actually love to hear more about your surgery — scary? ok? It is worthwhile?
Love your enthusiasm, thoughts and ideas!!! You’re anazing.
Scary yes, and yes the bunionectomy was very painful those first two days…but MUCH worth it! I am glad I waited until the kids were older so I could truly rest and they could carry on, drive themselves places etc…but yes..worth it!
Then again, yoga may be just the ticket for a balanced Lesli!
I will contact you via FB??? to share more about Martha’s Vineyard.
It’s a magical place!
I am late commenting… Every year I make a list of *blank* number of things I am going to do. The number corresponds with my age. This year it is 41 things to do while I am 41. I am renewing my passport too. I would love to travel more but I have other goals that must be completed first. I want to do this in case there is an emergency with my sister or her family overseas. It never hurts to be prepared for something I hope is never needed. I also want to sell another photograph. I sold one about 18 months ago and that was the best feeling!!!
Thanks for having a great blog. I look forward to reading it.
Comments are closed.