I have never been this behind on Christmas EVER!!! The combination of an ART show that opened December 1st and ALL OF MY pet portrait holiday commissions set me behind and I am SCRAMBLING to make Christmas happen. I KNOW I KNOW – it isn’t about the stuff…and we have dialed back dramatically but seriously – I gotta get them something!!! So Thank God for my kids who supplied me with lists complete with links and I let my fingers do the shopping!!!
HOLIDAY SHOPPING for teens and College kids can be daunting. For one – they are picky picky picky. And the things they want are often widely sought after and disappear fast.
And the good news is that with the exception of a few Video Games – Boys and Girls want similar items
I asked my trusty sources (my college age daughter and son and my high school son and his girlfriend to share with me the things are HOT HOT HOT and at the top of their shopping lists.
1. WING BACKS – they’re back!!! My Dad had these. I had these. You probably had these. and now THEY HAVE to have them. They come in all kinds of colors and styles …from loafers to boots and are cute with almost everything .
2. SNEAKERS OF ALL KINDS
3. ATHLETIC WEAR IS A HUGE HIT
5. WIRELESS HEADPHONES
AFTER Addie ate my good ones – twice – i decided to replace them with a reasonably priced one – and they work great!!
if you aren’t prone to losing things or don’t have an ADDIE around – treat your loved one to these bad boys!
7. LAPTOPS WE HAVE BOTH THE APPLE AND THE MICROSOFT VERSIONS
8. AND WHILE THEY WON’T ALWAYS wear them when they should –
they need and want coats!!!
Favorite brands around here are:
PATAGONIA, URBAN OUTFITTERS , NORTH FACE AND
, LANDSEND, LLBEAN AND KUHL -THIS IS MY CURRENT FAVE!!
9.TICKETS – TO SHOWS, CONCERTS , FESTIVALS, THEME PARKS AND ATHLETIC EVENTS TO NAME A FEW – THEY LOVE TO BE WITH THEIR FRIENDS AND YOU AND WHAT BETTER GIFT THAN AN EXPERIENCE
10. CLOTHES – A very broad category – BUT HERE ARE SOME OF THEIR FAVORITE STORES:
HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!! I GOTTA RUN!!!!